Scoliosis Association UK
SAUK is the only UK wide organisation providing support for people affected by scoliosis and funding research into scoliosis and other spinal conditions in the UK.
We provide advice, support, and information to people affected by scoliosis and their families, while raising awareness of scoliosis among health professionals and the general public. We also seek to advance the treatment of scoliosis through stimulating and financing high-quality research
We do this so that we can be there for people with scoliosis and those close to them, help to reduce feelings of isolation, poor body image, inadequate care, needless pain, worry, fear and lack of information. We want to contribute to the improvement of the quality of life for people with scoliosis.
We achieve this through:
- Providing a helpline where people can call or email the friendly SAUK team for advice, support or just someone to talk to
- Providing good quality, up-to-date information on scoliosis and related health matters.
- Funding and stimulating high-quality UK based research into scoliosis and other spinal conditions
- Running a membership network that allows people with scoliosis to get in touch with other and offers the support of a SAUK Regional Representative
- Organising campaigns and activities to help increase awareness of scoliosis in the general public and among health professionals
- Holding patient meetings where specialists provide advice on scoliosis and people have the chance to get their questions answered
- Hosting the International Phillip Zorab Symposium, a meeting for clinicians and scientists with an interest in scoliosis aetiology and the development of more effective treatments
Contact our helpline:
By emailing: email@example.com
Or calling: 020 8964 1166
Scoliosis Association UK website – https://sauk.org.uk/
Share this Page